Amazin care – the company
Amazin Care started to operate in 2015, We are a family run business. We seek to provide the perspective of family valves in the way that we provide our services, and we promote these valves to all our staff.
As a private independent company run and managed directly by the directors and professional staff, we take pride in offering a service that is based on Person-Centered Approach and Holistic Care Approach. We tend to support our service users in a way that shows respect and dignity. We offer a positive environment where peoples unique qualities, strengths and abilities are properly recognized.
Amazin care runs two Supported living Units in Erith and thamesmead also Out Reach Services in SE London and North Kent for people with Learning Difficulties, Dementia and Physical Disabilities
OUR VALUES AND MISSION
Our aim is to provide care and support to our Customers in a manner that respects dignity and choice, is person centred and promotes independence, encourage inclusion, increase self-confidence and a Holistic Care Approach. The service will be provided with fully vetted and trained staffs that are committed to the company’s principles.
Our Mission Statement:
- To provide individualised support for people with learning Disability/ physical disabilities, challenging needs, to enable them to live in their own home, participate and be included in their community.
- To tailor individual support packages to individual needs through the support plan.
- To preserve the customer’s privacy, dignity and independence at all times.
- To maximise their independence, increasing self-esteem, and emotional wellbeing.
- To ensure full participation of the customer, their relatives, carer, or representatives in decisions, ensuring their changing needs are met on a continuous basis.
- To ensure the customer’s personal safety in addition to the safety and security of their property.
- To recognise, celebrate and support different experiences, religion, belief and cultural.
- To support our client to take control of their lives, and be able to choose their own life path.
- To cooperate with other care providers to enhance the above aims.
- We recognise that our staff are our greatest asset. We actively promote a culture of learning and development supporting our staff to be the best that they can be.
- To support individuals to achieve their aspirations by providing services that promote, opportunity and inclusion.
- To provide support that is Holistic Care Approach.