Amazin care – the company
Amazin Care started to operate in 2015, We are a family run business. We seek to provide the perspective of family valves in the way that we provide our services, and we promote these valves to all our staff.
As a private independent company run and managed directly by the directors and professional staff, we take pride in offering a service that is based on Person-Centered Approach and Holistic Care Approach. We tend to support our service users in a way that shows respect and dignity. We offer a positive environment where peoples unique qualities, strengths and abilities are properly recognized.
Amazin care runs a Domiciliary/Home care service in London Borough of Bexley.
We also run a Supported Living for Clients with Learning/Physical Disabilities and Respite Services.
OUR VALUES AND MISSION
Our aim is to provide care and support to our service users in a manner that respects dignity and choice, is person centred and promotes independence, encourage inclusion, increase self-confidence and a Holistic Care Approach. The service will be provided with fully vetted and trained staffs that are committed to the company’s principles.
Our Mission Statement:
- To provide individualised support for people with learning Disability/ physical disabilities, challenging needs, to enable them to live in their own home, participate and be included in their community.
- To tailor individual support packages to individual needs through the support plan.
- To preserve the customer’s privacy, dignity and independence at all times.
- To maximise their independence, increasing self-esteem, and emotional wellbeing.
- To ensure full participation of the customer, their relatives, carer, or representatives in decisions, ensuring their changing needs are met on a continuous basis.
- To ensure the customer’s personal safety in addition to the safety and security of their property.
- To recognise, celebrate and support different experiences, religion, belief and cultural.
- To support our client to take control of their lives, and be able to choose their own life path.
- To cooperate with other care providers to enhance the above aims.
- We recognise that our staff are our greatest asset. We actively promote a culture of learning and development supporting our staff to be the best that they can be.
- To support individuals to achieve their aspirations by providing services that promote, opportunity and inclusion.
- To provide support that is Holistic Care Approach.
|CHAS Certified for H&S||UKHCA Registered||CQC Regulated|