Home Care Support
Home Care Services - Respite for Care Givers.
If you need help around the Home you would welcome the idea to have one of our Support Workers come into your House to help you. Through our Person Centred Care Planning Assessment, Our Home Care Support will be tailored to meet your needs.
Some of the Service Options includes:
- Assist with a good start to the day, All Aspects of Personal Care and Breakfast
- Prompt or Assist with Medication, Medication Management, Collect and Return Medicines from Pharmacy or Dispensing GP Surgery.
- Support to Prepare Meals with you or for you
- Support with all your Shopping.
- Support with Laundry and Ironing
- Support you in keeping your home clean and tidy
- Support to participate actively in Community Activities such as, social activities, Going out for a walk, Attending a Day Centre, Visiting Friends or Family, Going to Places of Worship or Clubs.
- Support you to look after your Appearance such as visits to Hair Dresses, Beauty Salon, Manicures and Pedicures
- Support you to manage your money, paying your bills on time and book keeping all transactions.
- End of the day support to get you ready for bed.