Our aim is to provide domiciliary care and support to our customers in their own homes of an excellent standard in a manner that respects dignity and choice, is person centred and promotes independence, encourage inclusion and increase self-confidence. The service will be provided with fully vetted and trained staff that are committed to the company’s principles.
The principles of Amazin Care Agency are;
To provide reliable, safe and professional care for older people, Adults, Dementia, people with learning disability, people with physical disability, people with long-term illness and complex care to the highest standards.
- To tailor individual support packages to individual needs through the support plan.
- To preserve the customer’s privacy, dignity and independence at all times.
- To maximise their independence, increasing self-esteem, and emotional well-being.
- To ensure full participation of the customer, their relatives, carer, or representatives in decisions ensuring their changing needs are met on a continuous basis.
- To ensure the customer’s personal safety in addition to the safety and security of their property.
- To recognise, celebrate and support different experiences, religion, belief and cultural.
- To cooperate with other care providers to enhance the above aims.
- We recognise that our staff are our greatest asset. We actively promote a culture of learning and development – supporting our staff to be the best that they can be.